Below are the handouts from tonight's general board meeting.
We have beautiful holiday wreaths, centerpieces, garlands and poinsettias for sale by BCS 8th graders fundraising for their trip to DC. Order between now and and your items will be available for pick-up at Fernwood on .
Please join us the week of parent teacher conferences for the annual book fair, our only way of raising money for new books for BCS libraries.
You can order magazine subscriptions and other items anytime online and the BCS PTA will get 40% of the proceeds.
To shop, click here and use school ID #: 2691483
Take your bottles and cans to QFC (
What do you do? Bag your recycling, hand it to one of the courtesy clerks at QFC between 4:00 and 8:00pm on Saturday -- and let them know the refund money is for Beverly Cleary School. They count the bottles and cans for you and give BCS cash money. It's that easy.
If you have Fred Meyer Rewards card, link it our school. You do this by
1) going to www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards,
2) creating an online account (if you don’t have one already) connected to your Fred Meyer Rewards Card, and
3) linking your account to Beverly Cleary School PTA. Every time you shop at Fred Meyer and use your Rewards card, Beverly Cleary PTA will automatically get a contribution from Fred Meyer, at no additional cost to you.
To give our school a kick-back at no cost to you while shopping on Amazon you need to:
1) go to smile.amazon.com and login to your regular Amazon account (or create one if you don’t have an account),
2) choose the Beverly Cleary School PTA as your recipient charity, and
3) remember to go to the smile.amazon webpage to order off Amazon.
It can be hard to remember to go to the smile.amazon webpage to order off Amazon. If you bookmark smile.amazon it will help you remember. People who use the Chrome browser can install a plugin that will automatically redirect all amazon.com pages to smile.amazon.com. Every time you purchase something off Amazon using the “smile” page, BCS PTA gets a 0.5% contribution, a cost to Amazon merchants, not you.